So, Mr. P is a member of the Lake Ray Hubbard Bass Club, and I think I will be joining them in January. Right now the club only has 91 active members and from what I can tell on their site they are wanting to keep it a small club with no more than 100 members. They host all kinds of tournaments on Lake Ray Hubbard, with one going on every month, as well as other great bass lakes like Lake Fork, lake Lewisville, Ceder Creek Lake, and lots more. They have a low membership cost and it appears they are trying to keep it fun and friendly. I am looking forward to joining these guys and maybe getting taught a thing or two.
Since I do not have a boat currently I will be going out with Mr. P on his boat. He currently has a Nitro 898 with a optimax 200HP Mercury on it. That boat will scoot across the water with no problems at all! His boat is easily able to fish 3-men and is just down right awesome when it's just 2. I am thankful he has his boat!
I am looking forward to this coming fishing season! Going to lots of good fish to be had on Lake Ray Hubbard. I am really happy they keep stocking it up with the large mouth. The fishing will only be getting better!!
No comments:
Post a Comment